SOULSCENTED we aim is to build a dream team of dedicated souls that align with the VISION & VALUES of our company.
We aim to nurture you, your career and allow you to grow, develop and become a soul champion.
To be of service.
To raise human consciousness through remedies and therapies that support spiritual healing and teaching delivered through divine spiritual sanctuaries for spiritual self care and living a spiritually guided life.
We continue to develop and expand in always as a conscious company and artisan manufacturer of innovative, quality remedies and therapies using natural, sustainable and highest vibrating ingredients for aromatherapy and natural perfumery drawing on antiquity.
To be of Service- Above & beyond
To be conscious
To be a champion of the Soul
To read more about our VISION & VALUES
SOULSCENTED - Apothecary boutique, Day Spa & Salon is boutique high vibrational space for spiritual healing, teaching, beauty, aromatherapy and natural perfumery. Our focus is on healing the soul and supporting people to live a spiritually guided life. We offer the following:
APOTHECARY Boutique- DAY SPA- SALON- SPIRITUAL HEALING-PERFUMERY
Our focus is on delivering unique spiritual healing experiences using only natural, organic and wildcrafted products to deliver a variety of aromatherapy massage rituals in our spiritual day spa and salon for spiritual self care.
We are looking to expand our team and the services we offer. We are seeking a passionate soul that aligns with the SOULSCENTED Vision and Values
BEAUTICIAN/BEAUTY THERAPIST- ALL ROUNDER
Includes -Weekends and Evenings -25-30hours per week
Some of the primary functions of this role includes but is not limited to:
- We need someone to hit the ground running and assist in the Day Spa with all facials, aromatherapy massage treatments, and assisting in the hair salon.
- Guiding clients through an aromatically spiritual healing aromatherapy massage experience while keeping an immaculate environment
- You need to have a passion for natural beauty, aromatherapy and spiritual healing.
- Conducting skin analysis and advising clients on skin and body care for to delivering natural beauty solutions.
- Applying make-up and advising clients on make-up application techniques
- Performing manicures and pedicures.
- Retailing, selling and providing advice on natural skin care, hair care, aromatherapy and all the new age products such as crystals, books and much more offered in our Apothecary boutique.
- Assist with workshops and events.
- Complete understanding and knowledge of spa/retail products and prescriptions for ongoing at home self care.
- Excellent personal appearance, high vibrational energy, communication skills and a friendly caring personality.
- The ability to work in a high-volume, busy service environment while maintaining composure and able to focus on sensitive clients.
- Making appointments, maintaining client records and handling financial transactions.
- Scheduling clients using the current Spa Management System. Ensuing all client requests for treatments via phone, social media, email and all other communications are followed up and booked in and confirmed.
- Housekeeping, including laundry, restocking linens, cleaning of floors and showers, ensuring bathroom/lounge areas and treatment rooms are clean, stocked and impeccable.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Values
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a Spa or Beauty Salon.
- Experienced in Spa booking system and relevant email software
- Qualifications: Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Aromatherapy, massage and beauty
- Aligns with the SOULSCENTED Vision & Values.
- Above and Beyond customer service
- Effective communication skills dealing with client’s individual requirements and needs.
- Attention to detail Knowledge and Understanding
- Knowledge of all treatment procedures and products and be able to adapt treatments to a clients need.
We offer industry competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package, which includes:
- Valued team member of a caring, nurturing, innovative and expanding conscious company.
- Commission scheme and incentives
- Career Advancement and succession planning
- Generous staff discount in the boutique and services.
- Employee and family member discount
- Training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for this position. Please forward a cover letter with Resumé to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your applications. Blessings